Friday, November 14, 2008

Countdown!!!

Well it is 3:40 pm on the eve of Firearm Deer Season in Michigan. I am home with the car packed waiting on Arlene to get here. She said she'd be home at 4 PM. She is out at her sister Judy's where they are finally putting her new modular house on the foundation. This whole process has been slower than molasses! If any of these people worked for me, I'd of fired the whole bunch weeks ago. Poor Judy! She is so anxious to get into her new house and it seems to have taken forever.

I am so excited for deer camp that I can't hardly stand it and the minutes are ticking by so slowly I had to check three clocks to make sure that they didn't stop or something. Why is it that when you are waiting to do something you just love to do the time goes by so slowly? But it flies by when you are doing something you really love to do.

Arlene just called and they still don't have that thing on the foundation. What the heck.

Well, I'll be gone until Wednesday night and I'll hopefully have a "Big Buck" story to tell. To all our hunting friends out there, best wishes and if you are hunting in Michigan: Good Luck and Be Safe!

14 Hours 10 minutes and counting!!!

2 comments:

Marian Ann Love said...

Looking forward to hearing if you got the big one! :) Our rifle season starts Saturday the 22nd. Getting excited!! Suppose to be 24degrees here in MS Sat morning...can't believe that! Burrrrrr Brrrrrrr

Marian Ann Love said...

Haven't heard from you all in awhile...dropping by to wish you a very Merry Christmas! Hope all is well.