Saturday, January 26, 2008

The Excellent Blog Award

I am so honored and humbled to have been awarded the Excellent Blog Award from Marian Ann Phillips at Marians Hunting Stories. I have only been blogging a short time and people like Marian, Rex, Kristine and my Sister-in-law Judy have given me great encouragement with my blog. I have met some really great people through blogging and to be recognized with some of these folks is really special. By accepting this award, I found from reading Marian's blog that I should pick out 10 or more blogs that I thought were worthy of The Excellent Blog Award.


Marian's Hunting Stories - "Stories of Marian's hunting experiences with her husband, daughter and grandchildren! Also, her favorite pictures of family, friends or whatever!"

Cheery Tomato Productions - My Sister-in-Law Judy's "Thoughts and photos about art, life, my family ... A place to share my enthusiasms!"

Deer Camp Blog - Stories of deer camp, friends, tall tales and fun times. Rex is one of my great new blogging friends and one the founders of the Outdoor Bloggers Summit.

Hunt Smart Think Safety -Kristine is a fellow Michigander from TC and has a great blog about hunting and women hunters, outdoor tips and safety.

"Andy and Julie Outdoors - Andy and Julie are a great couple who enjoy life in the outdoors.

The Rasch Outdoor Chronicles - The Adventures of Albert Rasch and family in Florida's great outdoors.

The Wild WoodsWoman - Dana has a great blog about women who love the outdoors.

Ok, I can only come up with seven for now since these are the ones I check on and read pretty regularly. But these blogs are really great ones and I want to recognize them as really excellent blogs.

7 comments:

Editor said...

thanks, you and your blog are great

Anonymous said...

Thank you for considering the Hunt Smart, Think Safety Blog to be excellent. I appreciate it.

We've got quite a little Michigan blogging party going with me, you, Arthur and Dave Richey. Although Dave Richey may be in a class of his own, since he's far more well known than the rest of us.

Judy Merrill-Smith said...

Congrats on the recognition, and thank you for mentioning my blog! You are a great storyteller, Cathy. Your voice comes through loud and clear when you blog. Keep up the good work!

Marian Ann Love said...

You are well deserving Cathy and thanks for the kind words...keep up the great work my friend. :)

No one said...

Thank you so much Cathy! I'm sorry I didn't see this sooner. I've been MIA since I just got engaged (while out hunting), and busy planning. Thank you again!!!

Judy Merrill-Smith said...

You've been tagged! Check out my post at http://cheerytomatoproductions.blogspot.com/2008/02/six-quirks.html . Please give it a try if it looks like fun.

Judy Merrill-Smith said...

Oops -- I didn't get the whole link into the last comment -- it's
http://cheerytomatoproductions.blogspot.com/
2008/02/six-quirks.html .